Monday, May 18, 2009

Not Me! Monday - Why the Heck Not!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! There's no better way to let go of things from last week, than to jump on the band-wagon and do a Not Me! Monday. I got this from my BFF, which was created by MckMama. Have fun with it!!

On Saturday, I did not watch the Disney channel all day. I did not watch the new Disney Channel shows that were on that evening; such as Jonas Brothers, Sonny with a Chance and Hannah Montana. I also did not watch the new Disney Channel Movie "Hatching Pete." I did not... I repeat, I did not buy the new Hannah Montana CD.

I did not make Chili the other night and complete fail at it.

I did not go to a baby shower that I was asked to take pictures at and then feel complete stupid when they told me I didn't need to take pictures anymore because her professional brother was coming to take them. I did not feel stupid not knowing more than two people there. And I was most defiantly not disappointed that Rhiana and sis-in-love didn't come. ;)

I did not go to the super market and forget to take all the coupons I clipped from a week ago, so that I could save money!!

I am not frustrated with some things and situations at work, and I’m not too chicken-poo to go talk to someone about them.

I did not take the time out from working this afternoon to think about Not Me, Monday's.

6 comments:

The Life of Susan said...

lol! this is so fun, isn't it? woohoo! i love this. it's so freeing! :)

Courtney said...

I just wanted to stop in and say thank you so much for reading my blog and leaving a comment. I love hearing from new people. I'm thankful for the prayers. Reading about you makes me feel like we have so much in common. I'm a photographer, as well, and I love the designs on both of your blogs. Anyhow, I just wanted to stop in and say hi, and thank you.
Broken

Rhiana said...

Awww I'm sorry I didn't make it to the shower. I wanted to go. My dad looks so different with his hair short!!! you have to see it :) it looks good though..

Jessica said...

Aw thanks girl! He is such a ham! You will definitely have to get a little pool for Jayden! Riley could stay in that thing all day! Hey, I have a question for you if you don't mind. I am looking for a new camera & am trying to decide what kind I want...what kind do you use, if you don't mind me asking? So far I've looked a little at Nikon D40 & Canon 40D. Thanks!

Charis said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I love your pics :)

LucieP said...

I love the Disney channel too! :)~
Kids give you the excuse to make it ok!

Yeah I went to a party over the weekend with my beau but I only knew the guys and none of the girls so while the boys were having their chit chat, I was hanging out...making random chats about nothing...fun!