- I most certainly HAVE NOT been keeping a list of "Not Me's" for the past two weeks so I wouldn’t forget all the things I haven’t done; and then realize that I have way to many for this week and just throw them out.
- I did not try to kick the door down yesterday. Hum….
- I did not get upset with my sister this weekend at all. It wasn’t hurt that I thought she was ignoring my last text message and then got even more pissed off about it when I saw her. THEN like an idiot, I just REALIZED TODAY that she wasn’t ignoring my last message at all because she never GOT the last text message! It was never sent and is still in my OUTBOX on my phone!!!! No… I would never do that, I’m just too mature for that! (Oh man… I’m going to get in trouble for that one; I need to think of a good way “not” to apologize!!!)
- I did not procrastinate on typing up my meeting notes for today’s meeting at Isaac’s because I just didn’t want to do it this weekend. That would just be incredibly irresponsible of me, I would never do that!
- I in no way have been an emotional mess this weekend and wanting at times to “commit” myself to a mental institution for a few days. I’m just too put together to ever want to do that and I would also never spend 45 minutes crying in the shower.
- I most certainly have not been dealing with jealously issues what-so-ever and been trying to get to the root of it!
Was this supposed to make me feel better?? Because I’m not sure it did; it made me feel like a complete retard this week! I really wish these hadn’t been me this week.