Last week the beautiful R. Wallis at “TrueBeauty…Inside and Out” awarded me with the Honest Scrap award!!! Woo-hoo! If you have never seen her blog, head over there and check her out! She is a great girl, full of great ideas! Thanks again for this, love!
I pass this award on to (drum roll, please)
Jennifer at The LaJeunesse Family
Alicia at Just Another Day In My Paradise
Morgan at A Buggie Full of Beans
Jenna at A Slow Change
Katie (my Sis) at Loves of Life
The four I’m going to pass this award on to is listed above. I chose them because I never gave them an award before and I really like reading their blogs! I am giving a fifth one to my sis-in-love because… well, it’s my blog and I can do what I want to!!!! Go check these guys out because they are a really awesome bunch of bloggers and I know you’ll like’um!
To accept this award, along with passing it on to four other people; I must also list 10 things about myself that you all may not know. (This is going to be hard since a bunch of you know me REALLY well and because I’m pretty darn honest in my blog) Ok… so here goes…
- I couldn’t say my own name when I was little so I called myself Eawee. My siblings couldn’t say my name either so all of them except for Declan called me Eawee as well. Declan… he called me wee-wee. Yep!
- I have been a picky eater since I can remember. (I blame my parents) If you can believe it… I didn’t try Chinese food until I was 16 and seafood until I was 18. I was convinced that both were disgusting. I WAS SO WRONG!
- I have known my husband since I was 8; when we were in jr. high youth group together I told my youth leader that he was gross and to keep him away from me. I was totally repulsed! My mom and youth leader called it then that he would be my husband. What do 12 years olds know anyway!?!?! ;)
- I don’t really sing when I’m around people and some people question if I can even keep a note (MY HUSBAND). But in eighth grade I was one of three out of 125 who was selected to sing in district chorus! Ok… well it was a big deal back in 1996!!
- I take after my father and am an extreme introvert! I LOVE being a lone, but there are times that I need to be with people. I don’t have many friends, but the ones I do have are pretty much family or related to family!!! I have a very close sisterhood with my girlfriends, and I think that’s all I really need!
- In middle school I played lacrosse and did cheerleading. In high school, I gave up cheerleading and tried to dedicate all my time to lacrosse. What sucked is that I didn’t even become good at lacrosse until my junior year! God… I still love that sport, though!
- Before I got married in 2003 I had a breast reduction. My BFF joined me on that adventure and we had the procedure done the same day. (oh, I hope you don’t get mad at me for sharing that, babe) I went from a DD to a C, it was one of the best things I've done and wouldn’t change it for the world! At that time I was a runner… now I can hardly walk up the road to my mom’s. I should really start running again!
- I want to redo my vows with Jesse! Just a few close family a friends and a celebration of how far we’ve come and our commitment to the future! Who knows if it will happen, but it’s a hope of mine.
- The time after having Jayden was a super hard time for me. I felt like a failure as a mom because I had a C-section and didn’t give vaginal birth. I was also unable to breast feed him. I denied having post-partum and waited way too long to get help for it. I’m scared to have another because of these feelings.
- I want to write a book! I want to help other couples that have been through the same thing my husband and I have been through and want to be able to share our testimony with the world. I guess we’ll see…
Yep… that’s it! Hope that was all new an interesting to most of you; if not…sorry! If you want to know more, you are more than welcome to ask me anything and I’ll be happy to answer it. I love being open!!! If you have questions that you don’t want to comment about and just want to email me, you can do that too. My email address is lyacoe at gmail dot com.
Have a great week guys!!!