The first one comes from Sare at The Hrebiceks. She is a great girl, who surely is what this award is about! She is in everyway uplifting and I’m so blessed to have gotten to know her better, not only through blogging, but through emails! You are wonderful my dear!
She is honoring me with the “Uplifting Blogger” award! How Sweet!! Thank you so much!!! There are so many of you that inspire me, but I am only going to give four people this award.
My BFF Susan
My new blog soul sister Paige
My other bloggy friend Jennifer
My Hubby Jesse - If you didn’t know he writes GREAT movie reviews! ;)
Go check them out! They are INSPIRING!
My second award comes from Julianne at The Fabulous Life of Jules. She is so funny and makes me laugh all the time! Go check her out!!
- I’m an introvert – Quite, shy, whatever you want to call it. I like my ME time! I get this from my father, though I still have a lot of my mother running through these vanes!
- I’m emotional – Yes, I am the girl what wears my emotions on my sleeves and makes people feel SUPER uncomfortable. Maybe that’s why I only have a few friends!
- I love people – I care about people so much!!! I will laugh with you, cry with you, and stick with you through thick and thin!! And if you have a problem that I can relate to … well, you have just made a friend for LIFE!
- I’m Insecure – I can’t believe that I’m admitting this, but I do so many stupid things because I’m so insecure. I have come a long way, but this is a battle I have been fighting for years!
- I care too much about what others think of me – I sometimes care so much about what others will think that I base my decisions on what I THINK that person would want me to do. Another thing I’m working on!
- I’m passionate – When something touches me deeply I’m a huge advocate for it. (thus, my blog)
- FACT – I’m so freaking excited to go to the SYTYCD concert tour in two weeks!!! Woo-hoo!!
And this award will be past on to…
My sis-in-love Katie – xoxo
Rachel H – Love reading her stuff
New England Girl – Love your passion
Keshet – I know she won’t do it, but I love ya anyway
Cara – You are so wonderful
My Mom – Because last time she got mad that I didn’t give her and award!
Kameron - You crack me up!
Have a great Thursday!!