Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two Awards! You Make My Day, People!!

The first one comes from Sare at The Hrebiceks. She is a great girl, who surely is what this award is about! She is in everyway uplifting and I’m so blessed to have gotten to know her better, not only through blogging, but through emails! You are wonderful my dear!

She is honoring me with the “Uplifting Blogger” award! How Sweet!! Thank you so much!!! There are so many of you that inspire me, but I am only going to give four people this award.

My BFF Susan
My new blog soul sister Paige
My other bloggy friend Jennifer
My Hubby Jesse - If you didn’t know he writes GREAT movie reviews! ;)

Go check them out! They are INSPIRING!

My second award comes from Julianne at The Fabulous Life of Jules. She is so funny and makes me laugh all the time! Go check her out!!

With this award I need to list 7 personality traits or facts about myself. Oh goodness - I hate this! And then also pick 7 awesome other bloggers! YEA! Ok… so here goes!

  1. I’m an introvert – Quite, shy, whatever you want to call it. I like my ME time! I get this from my father, though I still have a lot of my mother running through these vanes!

  2. I’m emotional – Yes, I am the girl what wears my emotions on my sleeves and makes people feel SUPER uncomfortable. Maybe that’s why I only have a few friends!

  3. I love people – I care about people so much!!! I will laugh with you, cry with you, and stick with you through thick and thin!! And if you have a problem that I can relate to … well, you have just made a friend for LIFE!

  4. I’m Insecure – I can’t believe that I’m admitting this, but I do so many stupid things because I’m so insecure. I have come a long way, but this is a battle I have been fighting for years!

  5. I care too much about what others think of me – I sometimes care so much about what others will think that I base my decisions on what I THINK that person would want me to do. Another thing I’m working on!

  6. I’m passionate – When something touches me deeply I’m a huge advocate for it. (thus, my blog)

  7. FACT – I’m so freaking excited to go to the SYTYCD concert tour in two weeks!!! Woo-hoo!!

And this award will be past on to…
My sis-in-love Katie – xoxo
Rachel H – Love reading her stuff
New England Girl – Love your passion
Keshet – I know she won’t do it, but I love ya anyway
Cara – You are so wonderful
My Mom – Because last time she got mad that I didn’t give her and award!
Kameron - You crack me up!

Have a great Thursday!!

16 comments:

Jules said...

aw, you deserve em girl!

A New England Girl said...

Aw, you completely deserve both of these awards! I am so glad we found each other's blogs. Your comments, posts and always positive and optimistic outlook add SO much to my days. And thank you SO much for giving me this award!! :) It brightened up my afternoon. :) Hope you're having a great day!

xoxo.

Erin said...

I am super emotional as well.. and ever since I had Alex it has gotten so much worse!

I am a people lover as well, i love being around people!

I am excited for you to go for sytycd! I loved watching it yesterday, can't wait for it to really start!!

morgan823 said...

I am the SAME way as far as what people think about me and even basing decisions off of that. It is most definitely something I've been trying to work on but I think part of it will always be with me! I am also a very emotional person. I guess I always kind of was but after having Emma I swear anything or nothing can make me cry at the drop of a hat!

Ginger said...

YAY Congrats to you on your awards agree with previous commenters you completely deserve them!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

thanks sister ;) love you!!

Sare said...

You so deserve it hon!! you're a star!!

Unknown said...

You are just too sweet Lyr! You deserve BOTH of these awards!!

Your number 5 trait? This is so me too!

Are you going to get to go see the SYTYCD tour? You are so lucky! They didn't come to a location that was close enough to here, sad day!

Jessica said...

I need to work on my insecure issues too. I wish I could truly practice the quote my husband always tells me "Those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter."

Ali said...

Congratulations on your awards--don't you just love getting those things?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations & thank you for your kind comments!

Miss Jody said...

Aw girl, congrats!!
Very nice :)

Kristin Williams Balla said...

Thanks for your lovely comment about me being mad that you didn't give me a blog award last time. I am not "mad angry" - just a little "Mad Cow" maybe!I wish I had time to blog more but I always enjoy reading yours my love.

Annie said...

congrats on the awards!
you deserve em ;)

Kameron said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me too! :o)

Keshet said...

You know me all too well. :) Thanks for thinking of me though! Love you!