Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's For Dinner Tonight?

Pork Chops with Balsamic Vinegar
Ingredients
*4 pork chops
*1 ½ teaspoon of lemon pepper
*1 teaspoon vegetable oil
*3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
*2 tablespoons chicken broth
*2 teaspoons butter

Preparation

Pat the chops dry. Coat with lemon pepper. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops. Brown on first side for 8 minutes; turn and cook 7 minutes more until done. Remove from pan and keep warm.

Add vinegar and broth to skillet; cook, stirring, until syrupy (about 1 -2 minutes). Stir in butter until blended. Spoon sauce over the chops.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

The Booth Family said...

YUM! Thanks I'll have to try it soon!

KatiePerk said...

This looks delicious!! I am going to try it!

Unknown said...

this looks soooooo good!!!!

can't wait to try it!

Megan Ashley said...

Sounds sooooo yummy! I love these posts from you, I am always looking for new recipes!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Yum, that looks so good! :)

Lauren said...

Yummy! Looks delish!

Erin W said...

So yummy! I have everything I need to make these. I'll let you know how they turn out.

Michelle said...

That looks delicious!