Monday, May 4, 2009

8

I was tagged by Katie

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Getting over Bronchitis
2. Family Va-ca in the Outer Banks
3. Mothers Day
3. Getting my basement carpeted
4. Working just ONE job
5. Summer full of photo shoots
6. Eating s’mores on my patio
7. Becoming an aunt
8. Writing more

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Jayden Let me sleep till 8 (Whoo-hoo!)
2. Cleaned the house
3. Watched Sponge Bob with Jayden
4. Took a three hour nap!
5. Went grocery shopping
6. Made dinner
7. Wrote in my blog
8. Went to bed at 9pm!

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Be a full time mommy
2. Get a new home and live on the same street as friends
3. Travel Europe
4. Not worry about depression
5. Erase last year (not really, but really… only some parts)
6. Write a book with Kesh!
7. Take my kids to Disney World
8. Be SUPERMOM!

8 shows I watch:
1. LOST
2. The Office
3. Heroes
4. BattleStar Galactica
5. Law and Order, SVU
6. CSI
7. Fringe
8. Parks and Recreation

Copy and Paste and put your answers on your blog:
1. Kasey
2. Rhiana
3. Steph
4. Casey

No comments: