Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

I’m linking up with Jamie again at This Kind of Love
For What I’m Loving Wednesday

I'm loving that I made top 10 in The Paper Mama's best shot contest.  It's cool that out of 300 people I was in the top 10.  However.... I think this will be the last contest I enter for a while.     



The Paper Mama Top 30!

I'm loving that I got a LONG three day weekend with the hubby.  Can't beat that!

I'm loving that after everyone left on Monday night, Jesse and I watched fireworks with just Jayden (because we put Ian down already) in our back yard and spent some quality time with just him watching the pretty colors in the sky and having fun with sparklers.  Ahh... my heart melts. 
I'm loving my MOPS group at church.  Every Tuesday this summer they are meeting at friends houses to swim. What does this mean for me?  It means my kids are occupied for about three hours and I get to chi-lax with other mama's and catch up.  Love it!

I'm loving that this weekend I got to meet this wonderful couple who read my blog.  They came to our house on Fourth of July and we had a blast!  Such a sweet couple!  This is one of the reasons that I love the blog world soooo much!

I'm loving that the editing on my last wedding is coming along and the pictures are turning out wonderfully.  I feel like each wedding only makes me better and I'm so excited about how these are turning out.  Here are a few....
 I'm loving Rita's Raspberry lemonade so much that I bought a gallon of it!  I know... not good for the thighs, but this stuff is the BEST!  Holy cow.. ah-maz-ing!

Lastly... 
I'm loving the song Suitcases, by Dara Maclean.  OH my word!  Makes me want to dance, I mean raise my hands and thank God for His new mercies daily!   AHHH!  Listen to it!!!  Learning to be less afraid of what's ahead of me and letting God control that.



10 comments:

Tonja said...

Glad you all had a wonderful 4th! I'm sad there were no fireworks here this year :(

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

Congrats on making the top ten! I really thought your photo was the best of the bunch! My husband and I just went to Ritas for the first time over the weekend and holy cow, can we say addicting!?!?!

The Life of Susan said...

congratulations on making the top 10! so proud of you! and i'm so glad you guys got to enjoy fireworks with jayden. what a special memory! so sorry i didn't get to make the bbq. didn't leave our church picnic till after 8.

love that video you posted. i hadn't heard that song before but it's awesome! love you!

oh and can't wait to see more of those wedding pictures. so beautiful!

Greer's Gossip said...

Congrats on making top ten!!

I love your sparkler pictures!!

Melissa said...

That MOPS group sounds perfect!

Sare said...

Those are some seriously gorgeous photos...wow!!

Sare said...

Those are some seriously gorgeous photos!!! Wow!

Unknown said...

yes! you made it the top ten! congrats :) lucky you: getting to meet blog friends. I guess my invitation is lost in the mail ;) just kidding!

Mrs. Kee said...

I just love all of your posts. They're so uplifting and I love hearing all about your family. My favorite part was hearing about the intimate fireworks time you had. So special

very married said...

a lot of things to love! fabulous photos!