Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011

Hope you all had a wonderfully blessed Christmas!!  

I know it's been a long time since I've written last and hopefully in the next week or so I can explain that, but for now, I just wanted to give a quick update before this year was over.  (mostly of my favorite pictures from Christmas)

Christmas Eve
Christmas Eve is my favorite night.  There is something so special about it to me.  Maybe it's because I always remember it being so magical when I was little.  Who knows, but we do spend it with my side of the family.  We start with a yummy traditional Hungarian dinner and then head into the living room to exchange gifts.  I think each year becomes more fun as we add children to the mix.  However, at times... it did seem quite chaotic.  But all-in-all it was a great time with family and being able to bless one another.  




Christmas Morning
Christmas morning was so awesome.  Four-year-old's have a way of making that magic of Christmas come a live again.  Well, at least for me it did.  Ian on the other hand, didn't really care about the gift he just wanted to play with whatever was opened by anyone.  Jayden was so excited to see what Santa brought for him!!!  He was even excited to see what Santa brought for mommy and daddy!  It was so cute!  

Christmas Day
 Then we spent the rest of Christmas day with my in-laws.  It was a good time with Jesse's side of the family.  We had a wonderful breakfast that Jesse's dad made us, and then we went and opened some great gifts.   I must say... we all made out pretty well this year.  :)

That's about it from us.  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and that your new year is filled with joy and blessings!  Hopefully I'll get some time this week to read over some of your Christmas fun!  

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

17 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

such beautiful pictures! beautiful Christmas and family!

Unknown said...

love your christmas card! you look awesome! and Jaydens fo-hawk? kills me!

missed you around the blog world :)

Amy said...

Adorable pictures!
Blessings,
Amy

Brittany said...

Your boys are too cute! I love the pic with Emeline too!

More Than Words said...

Lyr...your pictures are great! Your family is so beautiful! I am happy to read an update! I just started blogging after a month absence, so we are in the same boat! Happy New Year, my friend!

Lived With Love said...

aww gorgeous pictures! you have gorgeous children :)

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so beautiful- you have a real talent! (I love the basket one especially hahaha) It looks like you had a very Merry Christmas, happy to see all the smiles. I hope your New Year starts off well too. =)

Aishlea said...

Love the pics!! Looks like a Merry Christmas!! :)

Megan Ashley said...

Great pics Lyr! When did the boys get soooooo big?!!?!?!? I miss you and all of your posts!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Love all the christmas eve pics you captured! Also love the boys expressions on christmas morning, too cute.

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Cute photos! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

I love this!! Especially the babies fighting over the toy. haha. And oh my goodness, the boys have gotten so BIG! Missed reading your posts! :) Glad you had a great Christmas!!

Stephanie Doyle said...

Oh my word, how cute are your kiddos?! Great pics! :)

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Kendra said...

my goodness, your family is gorgeous! The pictures radiant joy and child like excitement. Happy new year!

Jill@babies, toddlers, and preschoolers, Oh My! said...

you have such a beautiful family! and I am defintly missing you around the blog world! come back soon!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Beautiful photos and I love your card!

Leah said...

I was thinking about you and your blog a lot today, and I hope you and your family are well. I miss your updates. :)