I need help.
I have this amazing three year old kid,
that has an awesome personality
and a great sense of humor.
His imagination is endless
and his energy is abundant.
this is my first time having a three year old
And I've got some questions.
So if you would
Help a mommy out.
1. During the winter I try to keep him as active as possible, but it seems like he has an endless amount of eneregy. I try to split up the day and have fun things planned, but I was wondering how some of you mom's out there have dealt with 3 year old energy during cold, shut-in days.
2. It seems like Jayden is night potty training himself, because he has been waking up at night to ask us to help him go potty. But then there are night's he doesn't. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get more consistent with this and make it an every night type thing?
3. Cleaning up is like pulling nails at my house. Does anyone have any good advice for helping him understand the importance of cleaning up and doing the tasks? I tried treats, but it's not really affective.
4. Jayden has got going potty down great, but wiping is still a problem. He needs mommy and daddy to help him do that. Is this normal? Did I do something wrong? Is there something I need to be doing?
5. Speaking of pee pee (Oh I feel stupid asking this one) is it NORMAL for three year olds to be so interested in their own boy part?! Because he SO IS. My husband says yes, but again... I wanna hear from mommy's that have gone through this phase and how did you handle it?
6. Jayden sometimes back talks us. I feel like it's something that most kids do because they are learning how to express themselves and their personality, but after addressing it over and over when should this be known to him that talking back to us is wrong?
7. He is my child, boy do I see that... How can you help kids that aren't morning kids be nicer and more chipper in the morning?
Ok... I think that's it for now. Sorry if these are stupid questions, but I would really like clarity on some of these things, plus getting them from ladies that I admire greatly is even better. So thanks for helping this mommy out and I'm looking forward to hearing your advice.
Also - I have been writing a lot lately but not on here because I'm planning this special thing for the month of April. More to come later. I'm super excited about what God is doing and putting on my heart!
Hope you all have a great Monday!